Saturday, December 03, 2005

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings

I wonder how anybody could've written a thesis in one year. It must consist midnight oils and coffee. *bows down in awe*

I am just beginning to gather data and research information for my thesis and since I am in my first semester, I thought I can take it slow.

NOOO...........

I think the effort put into my readings as well as my course work has to be in full tank in order for me to complete this on time, in three semesters. *Geez what was I thinking about...*

This week, I met with another professor in the Gerontology Institute.

I have four meetings planned for next week.

I have a meeting with my thesis adviser the week after next.

And besides that, my pile of readings have exponentially increased.

Yup. I am psyched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home