Friday, November 11, 2005

Another professor likes my research idea!

I am so happy and excited! I really pray that this research will turn out awesome.

Next step is for me to:

1) Do some preliminary readings

2) Talk to more people

3) Form my research committee (2 down, 1 more to go? Or do I need the 3rd?)

4) Write the proposal

5) Develop a timeline for my progress and submit to Prof M. (my-hoped-for thesis adviser)

I will meet this professor from the gerontology institute hopefully next Tuesday. She was so excited and that made me feel really happy about the topic. At least, it means that the topic's not stupid, at least.

From here, I think I need lots of help. Any kind of comments, suggestions on writing proposals and timeline is deeply and gratefully appreciated.

0 Comments:

<< Home