Monday, November 14, 2005

Can Leave Comments

Due to popular demand (notice no 's'?), I shall enable comments but PLEASE be merciful and constructive ok?

So, my third member of the committee has been selected and it was a wonderful conversation. She told me, that she is personally going through what my research is about! That was so awesome! And yes, she is very interested in this area of research and wants to see where it leads to.

As usual, choosing the methodolgy will be crucial and it is good that I'm starting WAY early. (Thank you A. for that assurance.)

SAY 'NO' TO PROCRASTINATION!

Prof MG (thesis adviser) slipped a whole set of readings into my mailbox. Very helpful stuff.

And the library has this huge resource of journals but for some reason I cannot access them. They keep asking me for the ISSN number, WHICH I'VE ALREADY TYPED IN WITH THE TITLE OF THE JOURNAL! I wonder why. If you know how to do it, I'm actually interested in "Ageline" by the way. Thank you thank you...

Prof TS will be checking with her husband (who's a psychology professor by the way) for more resources (yay...more readings) and will be identifying a lot of articles that I can read. Apparently, she is experiencing this (my proposed research idea) right now with one of her family members! What a coincidence!

Prof JK has already given me the titles of journals I should look at (the elusive Ageline being one of them) as well as a whole bunch of people whom I should talk to. I will email him soon, I think, just to keep him in the loop.

So yes.

Accomplishment of the day:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Formed my thesis research committee (November 14, 2005)

Next I will come up with the draft timeline, and also find all the resources with all my human capabilities. Judging by my research area, I must do A LOT of readings which spans A LOT of areas...

And I think I will fix a time to talk to Prof GR, my graduate adviser, just to keep him informed.

See, I can be responsible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

ganbatte sister ! i've never written a thesis before, but looking at the amount of readings you have to read and all...it must be a lot of work... so glad that you started early (as yourself had said) and continue to trust Daddy God for His supernatural favour and wisdom yar ? You are always His beloved. :)

Mon Nov 14, 07:21:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home