Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thesis Proposal Is (Almost) Ready

Oh my gosh, it's so quick! I'm scared now!

Proposal defense is going to be on August 16, at 10am.

I have to mail out the proposal to the committee members by July 28.

Then, I'll have to get ready a presentation for the meeting.

It's exciting, yet I'm feeling frantic.

My thesis adviser, on the other hand, is really comfortable with the report. I hope no one grills me that day.

I've come up with a tentative title for my research. It is

Source evaluation within a social network:
Social construction of emotions among the older adults in congregate living facility

It is a mouthful, I know.

Still attempting to think of a better title.

Didn't I already say that thinking of a title is worse than writing the proposal itself!!!

All right, hoping to meet my thesis adviser for one last time before the defense next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Maria Ton said...

So, what happened to your thesis proposal? Did you already finished defending the paper? Well, I think the proposal should be the thing that you would be afraid of, but the tedious writing after you been approved. Good thing there’s thesishelpdesk.com, jstor.com, britanica.com and other reference site that you can use to ease the stress of thesis writing.  

Fri Jun 21, 01:47:00 AM 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home