Thursday, April 27, 2006

Meeting my thesis adviser

It's almost the end of the school year. About two weeks ago I submitted a rather lack-a-wanna concept map for her review.

P.S. Not to shield myself but this is my first concept map. I don't know what it's supposed to look like. Or what I'm supposed to do. I tried and I really put in effort. I spent so much time doing it, asking for other people's opinion. Just that maybe that was not what my prof expected. She said it looks "intriguing"... Anyway, I was glad that I started it and it made sense to me. And she was the one who suggested a longer meeting today to "work things out". So I'm quite happy that it started somewhere...

But then again, I don't think I prepared well for today's meeting at all. I'm so behind in my preparation...

Anyway, by God's grace, the meeting will turn out just fine and dandy.

Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home